Hi! It's time to announce a new challenge today...
We are excited to be teaming up with Leslie Hanna and her sketch challenge for this one. Here's the sketch that Leslie created for the challenge...
I am determined to improve my watercoloring skills. So I decided to use the flowers from the Send Pretty Mail stamp set to create two of the circles. The 'HELLO" circle stamp from the Everyday Circles stamp set was perfect for this sketch. I decided to leave the 'white space' on the card empty versus adding an additional sentiment.
I hope you stop by the Little Tangles blog to see more of the design team projects.
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, June 25th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Neat and Tangled stamp sets used: