Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Day Phone Case

Happy New Year's Eve, DCWV friends! Boy, 2015 went by fast! 

A few weeks ago, I bought a new cover for my phone. I bought one with a clear backing with plans of doing something creative with it!

I love the colors in the Happy Day stack. They go perfect with the gold frame of the case. 



I picked a pretty foil polka dot print to be the background of the phone. I used a printed saying that is part of the stack and cut it down to size to fit the case. I pieced the two papers together and placed inside the case.




Once the paper is in the case, I used a pencil to trace around the camera hole. Using an exacto knife, I cut the camera hole out.

I am excited about how this turned out. No more boring phone case!

Thank you for stopping by! Happy New Year!

Jessi

1 comment: