Friday, February 17, 2017

You Warm My Heart

Happy Friday, MarkerPOP friends! Are you a coffee drinker? I know that a lot of fans out there. I, however, I am not a coffee drinker, but I do love the smell of it!

Today, I am sharing a super fun card using the Mug Hugs stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps:



I used a couple different distress inks to color the background of the card. I stamped some ink onto a stamp block and used a wet paintbrush to paint on the color. Once the background dried, I stamped the cup image with a dark brown. The heart image is stamped in the center of the cup with red ink. The sentiment is stamped with a darker brown ink. I used a circle punch and placed a circle over the sentiment. I used water down brown ink and splattered randomly over the card. I used a fancy die to create the panel of the card. The panel is then attached to a white cardbase.


Be sure to check out the rest of the Sunny Studio Stamps available in the MarkerPOP store!

Be sure to stop by the MarkerPOP blog to see the list of supplies used on today's project!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: