Friday, February 24, 2017

Dreaming of the Next Time

Happy Friday, MarkerPOP friends! How has your week been going? I have managed to sneak in some crafting time and cannot wait to show you the creations I have completed. But first, let's move on to today's project.

Have you seen the cute My Favorite Things' Somebunny I Love stamp set? I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it. That sleeping bunny is super adorable!


The image is cut a few times onto white cardstock. I colored in the image using Chameleon markers. I also stamped the image onto a printed paper. The blanket part of the image is cut out and attached onto the colored image. For the background of the card, I stamped the teddy bear images with gray ink. To fill in some of the empty spaces, I stamped stars. Some of the stars are colored in with yellow. Those stars are also covered with Wink of Stella-Clear to give the stars some sparkle. The sentiment is stamped onto a printed strip of paper and attached at the top of the card. The bunny image is attached to the card using foam dots.


Be sure to check out the rest of the My Favorite Things available in the MarkerPOP store!

Be sure to stop by the MarkerPOP blog to see the list of supplies used on today's project!


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: