Friday, February 3, 2017

Joy Clair February Release Blog Hop

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Are you enjoying hopping along with Joy Clair for their February Stamp Release? You should be arriving from the talented Lindsay's blog. If you just happened upon my post and interested in starting the hop at the beginning, start HERE at the Joy Clair blog!

So let's talk about this release! Isn't it super adorable! I am in love!!!

No automatic alt text available.

Today, I am showcasing the new Prayer Warrior set from the Color by Faith stamp line.


I started by stamping the images in a light color ink. I used a variety of watercolor pencils to color in the images. The colors were very light, I had to complete 3 layers to the color to get darker. Once I was happy with the coloring, I outline the images with the same pencils.

To complete the page, I used alpha sticker in a variety of color and sizes. I stamped the phrase onto the Bible page. I accidently smeared the ink as I stamped and did not like the outcome. I ended up stamping the phrase onto a printed paper and attached the paper to the Bible page.

Let's talk about the prize! Make sure to stop at each spot and leave a comment! This will increase your chances to win a $25 gift card to the Joy Clair store! You must leave the comment by February 6th at midnight.

Please continue on this hop by hopping on over to Lori's blog!

Thank you for stopping by!

LINE UP:

Jessica (YOU ARE HERE)
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Prayer Warrior stamp set
ADORNit - Watercolor pencils
Variety of alpha stickers

8 comments:

  1. This is one of my most favorite sets. Love what you did with the paper in the corner too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pastel colors on your beautiful Bible Journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set and it works wonderful in your pages, Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty journaling with the Prayer Warrior set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the journaling w this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Bible Journal page is so well designed. So beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I like the light colors you used.

    ReplyDelete