Friday, September 22, 2017

Die-cutting with Rinea Foil and Joy Clair

Hello, Joy Clair friends! I love using die-cuts! They make card-making and even Bible Journaling a tad bit easier! There are some many different ways you can use them!

Today I will be showing you two projects, one using a Everyday stamp set and one using a Color by Faith stamp set. All month long the Joy Clair design team will be teaming up with Rinea Foil paper.

First up, with Halloween around the corner, I am working with the super adorable October Fun stamp set and a variety of foil papers.


I used a variety of different dies to create this card. I used one for the hill, the house, and the moon. I used gold foil for the lights of the house and silver foil for the stars in the sky. The foil adds some fun shine to the card!

Next up, is a Bible page using the Little Monsters stamp set:


I used a simple star die for this page. One word stamp is stamped with the ghost ink and wiped off. The rest of the words are randomly stamped onto the Bible page. For the monsters, I stamped them onto cardstock and colored in using markers. The monsters are cut out and attached to the page.

Please continue to stop by the Joy Clair blog for the entire month of September to see what the Joy Clair design team does with the Rinea Foil.

Interested in learn the latest news with Joy Clair Stamps? We would love for you to follow our Social Media pages!


Don't forget to join us in this month's Joy Clair challenge! Click HERE for the details! Here is my challenge card using the new Fall Leaves stamp set and hopefully will inspire you to join in the fun!


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment