Friday, September 8, 2017

Joy Clair and Rinea Foil

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Don't you love September? The kids are back in school and the temperatures are starting to cool off! Now that the kids are back in school, I am finding some extra time to get crafty!

Today I will be showing you two projects, one using a Everyday stamp set and one using a Color by Faith stamp set. All month long the Joy Clair design team will be teaming up with Rinea Foil paper.

First up, to celebrate the kiddos going back to school, I am using the Back to School stamp set:


To start this card, I stamped one image at a time using the Rinea Ghost Ink onto red foil paper. Once I stamped that image, I immediately wiped the ink off using a damp baby wipe. I repeated this stamp multiple times until the panel was full. The foil paper is attached to the card base.

Next up, is a Bible page using the Salt and the Light stamp set:


This is such a simple page to recreate! I cut a piece of blue foil paper down to size to fit within the Bible margin. I stamped each image one at a time using the Ghost Ink. The image is wiped immediately after it is stamped. The first image stamped was the Earth stamp. This allowed me to know where exactly to position the salt image. To finish the page, I included the phrase stamp at the bottom of the page.

Please continue to stop by the Joy Clair blog for the entire month of September to see what the Joy Clair design team does with the Rinea Foil.

Interested in learn the latest news with Joy Clair Stamps? We would love for you to follow our Social Media pages!


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi


No comments:

Post a Comment