Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sending Birthday Wishes

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! It is football season! I am not sure about where you live, but on the weekends here, the skies are full of planes with advertisement banners.

So with that in mind, here is my card using the Waffle Flower's Across the Miles and ZIG Clean Color markers:


The airplane and banner are stamped in black ink. Once the ink dried, I used ZIG Clean Color markers to color in the scene. I added blue sky around the images. To add some design to the top of the panel,  I stamped a hot air balloon and added some die cuts of clouds.  The panel is cut out using a fancy rectangle die and attached to kraft cardstock.


The following ZIGs were used on today's card:
010, 022, 030, 047


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment