Thursday, January 9, 2014

2013 Publication Tryouts = 2014 Blog Projects

I don't know about you, but I get in an organizing frenzy when the New Year hits. I spend the first few weeks going through EVERYTHING and purge! So today's task...computer files. I am going through all my picture files and organizing them into categories.

 As I am completing this 'fun' task, I am coming across a few projects that were publication rejects and I never got around to creating a post for these beauties!!!

First up is a card I made with Neat and Tangled Stamps! I love paper-piecing with this fun stamp set!


I started to play with watercolors a few months ago! I am in love with getting the paint and water out to create a card! Here is one of my favorite cards I have made with watercolors! The large floral stamps from Inspired by Stamping are perfect for this technique!!!


OK, I guess I should get back to my fun organizing task! I will be back soon to share more projects that I have in the works!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh..Jessica your cards are fantastic!!! I love the first ones with the N&T birds that you stamped them on the patterned paper, but the last one with the flowers so AWESOME with your water coloring. So love your creations :)

    ReplyDelete