Hello friends! Today is Thursday, which means there is a new challenge over on the Little Tangles Challenge! If you are unfamiliar with Little Tangles, it is the challenge blog for Neat and Tangled Stamps.
The current challenge is:
I created this simple CAS card using the Neat and Tangled Just For You stamp set.
The confetti stamps are colored in using a variety of Spectrum Noir markers.
To add a little something extra to the card, I chose to round two corners of the card.
Interested in entering the challenge? Here are a few rules:
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Jan 26th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Check out the Little Tangles blog to learn more!
Cannot wait to see what you create!