Friday, January 24, 2014

Unity Fun Friday!

It has been one of those lazy days around our house. The kids had a snow day, very unusual for us here in Texas. So we all are still in our jammies, playing games and getting inky! 

So today, I decided it was time to make some fun Valentine cards, using some new paper and stamps from a recent purchase! 

Here is one that I can show you today:


I love how fun and unique Unity Stamps are. I used their Itty Bitty Skip a Beat stamp for this card. I paired it up with some paper from the Crate Paper's Love Notes Collection. To add some texture to the card, I added some Trendy Twine - Tickled with Teal. 

I decided that since I was playing with Unity, I was going to play along with a couple of Unity challenges. Below is the current Card Sketch for the Unity Challenge:



I also am entering into the Unity Friends With Flair that occurs every Friday!

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay warm! I think it is time for me to get out of these jammies and get ready for date night!

Playing along with:
Unity Stamp Challenge - Sketch



13 comments:

  1. Love this fun little stamp on your cute card. The aqua with the red is a great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn CUTE with these FUN stamps. Love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lazy days! Love this card too….your color choices with these stamps are just so retro cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, I love the twine you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute! Love the design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the retro feel to your card!! So fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Love this stamp, isn't it so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute . Great way to spend a snow day.

    ReplyDelete