Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Prickley Hibiscus CAS Style

Hello, peeps! I hope everyone is enjoying this fine day! I know some of you are experiencing some cold, nasty weather, so hopefully this card will brighten your day :)

Today I am sharing my latest card from Prickley Pear! I am sticking to my normal style, CAS, with this card:



A simple border embossing is added to the white cardstock layer before attaching it to the card backing. A simple sentiment is stamped on the bottom right corner.

To add alittle "POP" to the card, I used the Hibiscus Die and colored in the stamp with bright fun colors. The die is attached to the card using a foam dot.

Have you heard about the Prickley Pear Blog Hop going on next week? It starts on the 25th. There will be 3 full days of a variety of projects showcasing Prickley Pear's Spring Release! I hope you will stop by and check it out!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment