Are you ready for another Joy Clair Challenge?
Here is the inspiration photo for this month:
I chose the Joy Clair Hugs & Smiles stamp set to make a card for this challenge!
I stamped and embossed the floral image around the edge of the card. I used a variety of ZIG watercolor markers to color the images and the background of the card. A simple sentiment is stamped with grey ink! It looks like a lot of work, but this card is very simple to recreate!
A $25 gift card to the Joy Clair store.
Randomly selected to give everyone a chance to win!
Rules for the Joy Clair Challenge:
- Create a new card, bible journaling or project using the theme of the challenge posted above. Use of Joy Clair products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- Please directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
Please make something with the inspiration above.
This challenge will go from May 1st and closing on May 30th 12pm mst.
The winner will be announced May 31st.
Joy Clair - Hugs & Smiles