Friday, May 6, 2016

Joy Clair Friday

 Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I am working with a couple new Joy Clair stamp sets today! I am working with the fun Joy Clair set, Oh, Baby, and the
 Color by Faith stamp set, Prayer Words 1. You can see the entire May release, HERE!

First up, Oh, Baby! stamp set:

Oh Baby Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

Here is the card I created using this fun stamp set:

  
Next up is the Color by Faith's Prayer Words 1:

 Prayer Words Clear Stamp - Joy Clair - 1

Here is the page I made using this set:



Interested in learning how I made these projects? You can find out the details on the Joy Clair blog!

What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Facebook Group and our Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Oh, Baby! and Prayer Words 1

No comments:

Post a Comment