Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Wishes DCWV-style

Hello, DCWV friends! It's Jessi from the Social Media Design Team. May is my birthday month, so I figured it was time to work with the new DCWV Confetti Stack! So I am sharing with you my first ever shaker card!



This is a very simple shaker card to create. I used a premade foam balloon for the shaker part of the card. The foam piece is attached to a fun print from the stack. In the back of the Confetti Stack there are several confetti packets available. I cut one open and added the paper pieces to the inside of the balloon. To finish the shaker part of the card, I added a piece of acetate to cover the front. I added a twine bow to the bottom of the balloon. I wanted a fun sentiment, so I used word dies with a piece of DCWV Gold Foil cardstock to finish the card.


Have you seen this month's sketch challenge? Stop by HERE to see the details! Here is a look at my card using the beautiful DCWV Garden Charm Stack:



Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi


1 comment:

  1. Great shaker! Love the sentiment dies you used and what a great mix of papers on the second!

    ReplyDelete