The colors are perfect and the theme is SUMMER.
Here is the card I made for the challenge. A few more colors were added and to me, summer is all about flowers!
I chose a few prints from the new DCWV Watercolor Floral stack (available at AC Moore stores). One print covers the entire front of the A2 card. A floral print is cut and attached to the center of the card. I used a yellow print to stamp the sentiment (Joy Clair's Thank You for Everything). A 'thanks' die is used to finish the card.
A $25 gift card to the Joy Clair store.
Randomly selected to give everyone a chance to win!
Rules for the Joy Clair Challenge:
- Create a new card, bible journaling or project using the theme of the challenge posted above. Use of Joy Clair products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- Please directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
Please make something with the inspiration above.
This challenge will go from July 1st and closing on July 30th 12pm mst.
The winner will be announced July 31st.
Joy Clair - Thanks You for Everything
DCWV - Watercolor Florals
Pink & Main - Thanks Word Die