Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pink & Main Sneak Peek = Wild About You

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Can you believe that July is almost over?!? Before we know it, August will be here and then Back to School will be upon us! (Yes, I am counting down the days until my kiddos go back to school...24!

Today, I am giving you a sneak peek at one of Pink & Main's August release stamp sets, Wild About You. It has some adorable animals in the set and I am giving you a look at the precious bear.


I stamped the bear image onto a printed paper and colored in with a variety of markers. This new stamp set also has coordinating dies to match, making it super easy to cut out the stamped images.


I paired up a printed pocket page from a paper stack with a coordinated print and attached to the front of a card base. The sentiment is stamped on the pocket page. The bear is attached to the card.

This is where I planned to stop the card, however, it felt like it was missing something. I colored the 'c' in with a matching blue marker. Three enamel dots are attached to help fill in some of the white space.

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Pink & Main - Wild About You stamp set and coordinating dies
DCWV - Boho Style
Markers - Chameleon and ZIG
Paper Studios - Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment