Saturday, July 2, 2016

Joy Clair July Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Joy Clair July Release Blog Hop! The design team has been working hard creating a variety of projects that are sure to spark your creativity juices! You should be arriving from the talented Cornelia's blog.  If you happened to join the hop in the middle,
please start at the Joy Clair blog!

Joy Clair’s July release contains two stamp sets, one everyday set and one set from their bible journaling line, Color by Faith!
All the stamps from this release will be on sale starting July 2nd.Worship Him stamp set.

Do you remember back in middle school, how you would doodle in your notebook? I felt like that is what my 'belong to' page should look like. So when I saw the Worship Him set, I knew it would be perfect for this project! I randomly stamped the images around the page and colored them in with markers. I also included a couple of sayings that with included in the set. I felt they fit the purpose of the page perfectly. I finished the page by stamping my name using the Soft Letters Clear Stamps.
Now let’s talk about the grand prize! There will be TWO winners from the blog hop. Each winner will receive $25 Joy Clair gift certificate. WHAT A PRIZE!!!
1. Comment on the Joy Clair blog and the blogs of each participate along the way!











You have until July 4th, 2016 at noon EST. The winners will be announced on July 5th.
Thank you for stopping my blog! Your next stop will be the talented Dawn's blog!

In case you get lost along the way, here is the order for the Joy Clair’s Blog Hop!

Joy Clair Blog
Donna Green Idlet
Martha Lucia Gomez Hernandez
Cornelia Wenokor
Jessica Pascarella ---YOU ARE HERE
Dawn Bennett
Steph Ackerman
LeeAnn McKinney
Monica Edwards

15 comments: