Friday, July 1, 2016

DCWV July Stackaholic Challenge

Who is ready for the July DCWV Stackaholic Challenge? There are two amazing sketches available to work with this month! This month I decided to play along with the card sketch.

Take a look at this sketch:




Here is the card I made using the new Modern Metallics available at AC Moore stores:


I loved this sketch, so I decided to stick to the design. I covered the front of the A2 card with the worded print. The circles are cut using a die on two different prints and attached overlapping them. I cut a strip of the gold cardstock and a strip of vellum and attached on top of the three circles. The sentiment is made using the The Greeting Farm's Celebrate & Enjoy stamp set and coordinating dies.

Want to play along with the card sketch or check out the details about entering your creation? Stop by HERE for all the information!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
DCWV - Modern Metallics Stack
The Greeting Farm - Celebrate & Enjoy stamps and dies

No comments:

Post a Comment