Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Avery Elle - Thank You

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today! As I have said before, Avery Elle is one of my favorite stamp companies! Their images are super fun and so easy to work with! So I decided to bring out one of their older sets and give it a new life!


I don't know about you, but when I think of flowers I usually think about bright and cheery colors. I decided that since fall is around the corner, I was going to use fall colors on the flowers in the Avery Elle's Floral Frame stamp set.


The first step I took was to stamp and emboss the image in black. The image is then colored in with a variety of Zig Clean Color Markers. I used some of the regular reds, oranges, and yellows ZIG markers. To turn the colors more into the fall scheme, I added touches of browns. The sentiment is stamped onto a stitched pendant die cut.


Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment