Monday, December 5, 2016

Joy Clair's Coffee Lover Chalkboard

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Are you enjoying the 'winter' weather lately? We do not get too cold here in Texas, but the last few days have been perfect for enjoying a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate. I personally am not a coffee drinker, but I love the Coffee Shop look. So when I saw the new Coffee Lover stamp set, I wanted to make a card that reminded me of a coffee shop.

One thing I notice in coffee shops are there are tons of chalkboards! I wanted to make a card that looked like a chalkboard.



I stamped a variety of images onto a piece of black cardstock. The cardstock is attached to a white A2 card. To finish the card, I attached a few red sequins to pop off the card.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you stop by and join the Joy Clair Facebook to hear the latest news from Joy Clair Stamps!

Have a great day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment