Thursday, December 22, 2016

Succulent Thank You

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! As we are getting closer to the holiday, my need for Thank You cards are growing. I try to get some done before the holidays, just so I do not have to make as many after.

Today I am using some cute Hero Arts stamps to create this card:


I started a few of the succulents images onto some watercolor cardstock. The images were stamped in a light color, so the outlines could be covered once they are colored in using Zig Clean Color Markers. The images are cut out and set aside. The bowl image is stamped and embossed in gold.


The pieces are arranged and attached to a fun print. The panel is added to a few different layers of prints. The sentiment is stamped and embossed in gold onto a piece of black cardstock.


Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog for a list of supplies used on today's card.

Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment