Saturday, December 10, 2016

ADORNit Watercolors & Paintables

Hello, friends! I recently sat down and got to play with my new watercolor pencils from ADORNit! I used the pencils on several of their ArtPlay Paintables.

I love that the Paintables are the right size to make quick and simple cards. Below is just one of the cards I have created. Today I am working with the Occasions- Paintables


I used the watercolor pencils to color in the image. I used the ADORNit waterbrush to create the watercolor look on the Paintables. Once the paint was dry, I rounded the corners and added to a yellow print (from the ADORNit Basic Color Paper Stack). From the same pack, I picked a soft blue print to back the card. To break up the card some, I used a orange printed cardstock, also made by ADORNit.


Such a simple way to make a mass selection of cards. Color, paint, and assemble!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment