Thursday, July 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Bus

Hello, MarkerPOP friends!!! July is a busy birthday month in my family. Do you have a certain month of the year that has more birthdays than others? Another month for us is May.

Today, I am working with the Avery Elle's Birthday Bus stamp set and Chameleon markers:


To start this card, I stamped the van image onto white cardstock. The line for the road is drawn in with a black tip pen. I decided to add the presents to the top of the car and balloons above the card. I also used the black tip pen to draw in the balloon strings. To finish the scene, I added a couple exhaust puffs to the van. The sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the card in the center.


I used lots of Chameleon markers to color in the scene, I started with the balloons and worked my way down the card, saving the van for last. To finish the card, I added a some white gel marks to each of the balloon.


The following Chameleon markers were used on today's card:
NU1, NU2, NU4, BR2, BR4, BR5, YO2, YO3, YL2, BG4, BL2, BL3, BL4, PR4, YG3, GR3, RD2, RD4, BK4, CB, OR4, PK3

Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog to see the entire supply list.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great one!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment