Monday, April 20, 2015

DCWV Scrapbooking Made Simple Part 2

Have you seen the new DCWV Ready Made Scrapbook pages now available at Jo-Ann Stores? They make scrapbooking super simple and easy to complete!

Today, I will be sharing 2 more pages that I completed.

 
I added simple add-ons to the layout. I took a piece of DCWV Foil paper and create pendant die cuts. I then ran them through an embossing folder to add dimension to the pendants. I used the pendants to create the title of the scrapbook page.

 
I attempted to stamp on the fancy die at the top of the page. I messed it up, so I needed to find a way to cover the mistake.  I decided to use a die and create a cork embellishment from DCWV Cork Stack. On top of the cork, I added a DCWV Mirror Hearts embellishment. A simple title is used to finish the page.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Congratulations on your son's First Communion and on your vow renewal!!

    ReplyDelete