Friday, April 10, 2015

DCWV Scrapbooking Made Simple

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi from the DCWV Social Media Design Team! The last few days, the team has been showcasing the new DCWV Ready Made Scrapbook pages now available at Joann Fabric Stores! These pages are perfect for beginner scrapbookers (like myself)!

Today, I will be showing you a few pages that I created.

First up is the Snowflakes page:

 
First I filled the empty spots with photos and simple journaling. The final touch was to create a simple title for the page.
 
Next up is the USA page:
 
 
I didn't want to take away from the pretty photo borders. I simply added the photos and used alphas to create the title.
 
The last page for today is the Day to Celebrate page:
 
Once again, I started with the photos and journaling for the page. I wanted to change the title of the page. I used a matching DCWV stack - Chalk Art Stack to cross out the word 'DAY' and changed it to summer.

I had so much fun creating these layouts! Spent one day creating with these and walk out of the craft room with 5 layouts completed (will share the other soon)!

Thank you for stopping by today! Make sure to check out Joann's website to see the entire Ready Made Collection! The designs are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment