Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week and finding some time to create something wonderful!
Today starts a new challenge over on the Little Tangles challenge.
And it is all about SEQUINS!!!
Here is my card using the Neat & Tangled Crafting is My Jam stamp set:
This CAS card was super easy to make. I knew I wanted to use a jar die because of the word 'jam' in the sentiment. I filled the jar with sequins. And tied it off with some Trendy Twine. The patterned paper was made to look like it had a few crafting messes on it. (Ink smudges and paint drops.)
Don't forget to check out the Little Tangles blog for some new freebies!
Don't forget to link up your projects HERE!
Here are a few rules about the Little Tangles Challenge:
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & amp; Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Thursday, April 23rd 11:59 EST to enter.
Neat and Tangled Used: