Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hello Sweet Forest Friends

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today. I love stamps. In fact, I probably need to join a support group. I have probably three or four stamp companies that are my favorites. Today I will be showcasing products from one of them... My Favorite Things. Believe it or not, it has only been in the last year that I started to hear much about them. And I have been falling in loving with every release since!

On my card today, I am using the super adorable, Sweet Forest Friends stamp set and the Sweet Forest Friends coordinating dies. The combination of the stamps and dies make it super easy and super fast to put together amazing cards!


One of my favorite type of cards to create are scene cards! So for this card I used stitched dies to highlight the scene, pendant for the background and rectangle for the scene itself. The next step is to stamp and color in the images to create the scene. I used a variety of Chameleon markers on the images. For additional effect, I used a White Gelly Roll pen to add white dots to the deer's back. Once the images were ready, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


Time to piece the card together! First up, I choice a fun fall color print for the background the card. the next layer is the stitched pendant. Next is the blue stitched rectangle that represents the sky. I used the same stitched rectangle and the Lawn Fawn Grassy die to create the basis of the scene. The stamped elements are added to the scene. The last part is to stamp the sentiment. I thought 'Hello, Friend' was perfect because the deer is looking up at the bird.



Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!


1 comment: