Is it the first already?!?
Where does the time go?
Are ready to see the next Joy Clair challenge?
Below is the color inspiration for this month:
I used the colors in the above photo to start my card and filled in with some additional colors.
I used the Paisley Bouquet stamp set for this challenge card. I stamped the larger design onto white cardstock. The design is colored in with a variety of markers and colors. The design is cut out and used to embellish the black frame on the embossed card. A simple sentiment is stamped in the middle of the frame. A few sequins are added onto the card for additional elements.
A $25 gift card to the Joy Clair store.
Randomly selected to give everyone a chance to win!
Rules for the Joy Clair Challenge:
- Create a new card, bible journaling or project using the theme of the challenge posted above. Use of Joy Clair products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- Please directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post.
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
Please make something with the inspiration above.
This challenge will go from August 1st and closing on August 30th 12pm mst.
The winner will be announced August 31st.
Joy Clair - Paisley Bouquet stamp set