Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sunshine & Smiles

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Fall is around the corner! At least that is what I keep telling myself! Anything to deal with this HEAT!!! Sigh...

Pink & Main's August release will be available on the 10th! The design team has been sharing some sneak peeks. Today, I am working with the Sunflowers stamp set. This stamp set will also have coordinating dies available.


I really wanted to highlight the awesome sunflower in the Sunflower stamp set. I used a variety of fall colors to color in the images for this card. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images. I used the Rounded Rectangles Dies to create a frame to highlight the sunflower.


The adorable bear is attached with foam dots on the corner of the frame. The simple sentiment is stamped towards the bottom of the card. Such a easy and fun card to create!

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Pink & Main - Sunflowers stamp set and coordinating dies
We R Memory Keepers - Wildflowers 6x6 paper pad
Markers - Chameleon

No comments:

Post a Comment