Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pink & Main Wild About You

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Sorry this post is arriving late this afternoon. I have been under the weather since Wednesday. Hoping things are starting to look up for the better!

Today, I am working with the super adorable Wild About You stamp set and coordinating dies.


I absolutely love this set! The animals a so cute. When I first saw this fox, I immediately thought of a night scene. So I started off making a watercolor night sky. I wasn't too happy with how it came out, so I decided to cut a circle out of a portion of the panel. I then ran the circle with a star die. The fox image is stamped in black and colored in with a variety of markers. The fox image is cut out using the coordinating dies. I paired up the die cuts with some boho printed papers. The sentiment is stamped on a diecut banner.

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Pink & Main - Wild About You and coordinating dies
DCWV - Boho Style
Chameleon Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment