Friday, August 19, 2016

Joy Clair Hoop Art & Bible Journaling

Hello, friends! It is Jessi from the Joy Clair design team. I have been enjoying making a variety of projects lately! I actually had to challenge myself yesterday to sit down and make a card! I actually finished my projects for today's post last week. It has been super hard to keep one of these projects under wraps! I stepped out of my comfort zone and so glad that I did!

My first project for today highlights the new Bee Kind stamp set. This stamp set is part of the Color by Faith stamp series.


My second project for the day is a Bible page using the new My Cup Runneth Over stamp set.


Interested in learning how I made these projects? You can find out the details on the Joy Clair blog!

What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Facebook Group and our Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi
Supplies:
Joy Clair Stamps - Bee Kind and My Cup Runneth Over stamp sets

No comments:

Post a Comment