Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Let's Party WILD

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here today. I love making CAS (Clean and Simple) cards. They are super easy cards to create. Another thing I love... stamps that have coordinating dies! They also make card-making easy!

Today, I am pairing up my favorite style with some of my favorite supplies! Avery Elle's Wild Birthday stamps and coordinating dies and a variety of Chameleon markers.


I started this card with a blank white 3.75in x 5in cardstock panel. The banner stamp is done at an angle to make it look like it was hanging off trees. The letters from the stamp set were stamped onto the pendants to spell PARTY. The banner image is colored in using a variety of blues and greens.


The animals are stamped onto white cardstock and cut out using the coordinating dies. The animals are colored in with markers. Before the animals are attached to the panel, I used the Pink & Main's Scalloped Waves dies to create the green grass background and attached it at the bottom of the panel. The animals are attached using tape adhesive and a foam dot. The panel is attached to a Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles diecut and is mounted onto the card front.


Stop by my MarkerPop post for the list of supplies used on this card!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment