Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fall Creations with Joy Clair Stamps!

Fall is in the air! I love this time of the year! However, living in Texas, I do not get to experience the fall weather and the colors as much as others do. So I rely on my crafts to get me in the fall mood!
Have you heard about Joy Clair stamps? They are a fairly new stamp company that offer a variety of images and sentiments. You can check out their designs, HERE!
I have been working with a few of their stamp sets and would love to share some of the cards that I have created with their stamps!

Here are some fall creations using their Hello Autumn stamp set:



I used Joy Clair's Rustic Occasion Sentiments stamp set for these cards:


Joy Clair_Hello Autumn3_byJessica Pascarella

Wan to see more Joy Clair creations?
 'LIKE' their Facebook page to get their latest news/products information!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Jessi

2 comments:

  1. The changing leaves are one of my favorite parts of this season, and all your cards illustrate them beautifully, Jessica! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! That first one is my favorite. I love the detail in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete