Wednesday, November 25, 2015

DCWV- I am Grateful

It is the day before Thanksgiving and who else is taking a break from preparing for tomorrow festivities to look at awesome crafting projects in the blog world? I know that I will be sneaking a few peeks here and there! So let me first say THANK YOU for stopping at the DCWV blog!

Today, I am using the fun DCWV Harvest House 6x6 paper pad to create a card. I love this paper stack so much! So much so, that the stack is almost empty!

 
And a peek at the inside:
 
 
I really like to simple look of this card. The sentiment on the banners is a unique touch to the card. The banners are attached using a twine ribbon and embellished with a large button. The rest of the sentiment is stamped on the inside of the card.
 
I have to go back to the kitchen and finish preparing some dishes. I cannot wait to eat some homemade stuffing and Apple Crumb Pie. But besides the food, I LOVE watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade! My favorite Thanksgiving tradition! I force my husband to watch that and later he forces me to watch football, so I guess that is an easy trade-off!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day and Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Jessi
 
Supplies:
DCWV - Harvest House
Joy Clair Clear Stamps - Thank you for everything
 

No comments:

Post a Comment