Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps November Sneaks

Who wants to see a sneak peek of the upcoming Pretty Cute Stamps November release? I promise you, this is one ADORABLE release!!! I cannot wait for you guys to see the release in its entirety!
 
 

 
Today I am giving you are sneak peek at the new Doggone It stamp set:

 
 
I used a variety of dies to create the scene. I stamped the dog and the bowl onto cardstock and colored in with a few different markers. I tried to color the dog with a couple different grays to make it look furry. After the images were colored, I cut them out and added them to the scene. A fun sentiment from another set from the November release, Fur Baby, was added at the bottom of the scene.
 
Want to see more sneak peeks? Stop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see more! And don't forget to come back for the release blog hop starting tomorrow, the 13th!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments: