Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pink & Main Recipe Book

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! With the holidays around the corner, that means baking season is too! I love to bake! And between my family and my husband's family, we have several different holiday cookies that we make every year! It is time to get them organized!

Using the new Pink & Main Baker stamp set, I create a little album to keep the recipes in one place!
 
 
 
I love to paper-piece with stamps! The large images in the Baker set make it very easy to use this technique. I stamped the images on different prints and cut them out. I attached them to create a small counter-top scene. At the bottom, I decided to stamp a couple sentiments from the Baker set. To fill in the empty space at the top, I used Thickers to label 'RECIPES'.  I included a few notecards inside the album.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:
Pink & Main - Baker stamp set

1 comment: