Wednesday, November 4, 2015

May Arts/DCWV Blog Hop Day 3

 

Welcome to Day 3 of the May Arts/DCWV Blog hop!

rr dcwv banner

I decided to pair up some May Arts ribbon with the new DCWV Frosted Spruce Stack!
 
 
I create a square card using a snowflake print from the The Frosted Spruce Stack. The sentiment is stamped onto another print from the same stack. The branch frame is a stamp from Joy Clair and is stamped and colored on an off white cardstock. I used a mesh twine ribbon across the bottom of the card. May Arts has this really cute ribbon in the shape of moose. I decided to cut one by itself and add to the card.
 
Interested in win prizes? Stop by the DCWV blog and the May Arts blog for more details!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Supplies used:
DCWV - The Frosted Spruce Stack
May Arts Ribbon
Joy Clair - Rustic Christmas Sentiments stamp set

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card!! I love the branch frame!! I thought it was metal till I read your post!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered the moose yesterday. Love how you used him in your card.
    Thanks for helping me with ideas for using the moose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Jessica!!!
    LOVE your snowflake background & framed sentiment, LOVE your cute moose on the mesh trim too!!!

    ReplyDelete