Saturday, November 14, 2015

Joy Clair Snow Fall

Today on the Joy Clair blog, the design team is showcasing the fun Snow Fall stamp set. It is so inspirational to see what different designs the DT comes up with using the same stamp set!

I love CAS style cards. So to no surprise I created a simple creation using the Snow Fall set.

 
To start this card, I measured out a white mat to be placed on the card base. I knew that I was going to create the space, so I cut the length of the mat one inch shorter. I divided the mat using a snow drift die. I place the two pieces on the card base and used washi tape to mask off the inch area where the opening would be.  I removed the mat and stamped a variety of snowflakes to fill in the space. Once the stamping is done, I removed the tape. I attached the two mat pieces and stamped the sentiment. I did decided to turn the sentiment stamp into two sections.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Please stop by the Joy Clair blog to see the rest of the DT Snow Fall stamp set.
 
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment