Saturday, November 28, 2015

Trio My Mind's Eye Holiday Cards

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts! I am excited to be back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog, today!

First of all, let's talk about the current sale going on right now over in the Butterfly Reflections, Ink store...


You can check out the deals, HERE!

Now on to my project...

I don't know about you, but I love to send out Holiday cards to family and friends. However, with our hectic schedules, it makes it hard to find time to create all those cards.  So I am in love with using collections that include a variety of embellishments that match the paper. Today, I made these 3 cards in a matter of minutes.


These cards are made using the My Mind's Eye Christmas on Market Street collection. I used the 6x6 paper pad, flair buttons, and die cuts embellishments.

 
I love how the flair provides a pop of color on this festive white and gold card. The large snowflake and sentiment banner are part of the die cuts packet.
 
 
Whenever I see antlers during the holiday season, I think of Rudolph. So I added a red enamel dot for the nose with the antlers. A sentiment banner finishes off the card.
 
 
I decided to pair up this large piece from the die cuts bag with a few prints  from the My Mind's Eye Christmas on Market Street 6x6 paper pad. The rounded corners give the card a softer look.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Jessi
 
Supplies from BRI Store:
My Mind's Eye - Christmas on Market Street - 6x6 paper pad, Flair buttons, die cuts bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment