Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pink and Main Baby Bear Card

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! With the holidays around the corner, I am sure that you were expecting a festive project. With all the Fall/Holiday projects I have been making, I needed a break!

My cousin is expecting her first child in the next few days.  So today, I used Pink & Main's Animal Faces, Sweet Faces Set 1, and Little One stamp sets to create a fun baby card.
 
 
 
 
I used a pretty tan print paper and stamped the bear image. I also stamped the same image on pink paper, to paper-piece the bear's ears. I used some stitched rectangle dies to create the sign. The sentiment is from the Little One stamp set. I used a few different prints to form the layers to the card and attached to the teal card base.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment