Wednesday, November 30, 2016

DCWV & Eileen Hull Blog Hop

Hello, friends! I am joining the DCWV and Eileen Hull blog hop today. You can see the design team members' projects on the DCWV blog and the Eileen Hull blog.

Today, I used the Eileen Hull Twist & Style tool and the DCWV Cranberry Christmas stack to create some simple tree ornaments.


To begin the project, I used a star shape die and cut two of each print. I covered one star with adhesive on the back side of the paper.  I attached some of the twisted wire in a hoop shape. I attached the second star to create the ornament.


A stitched circle die cut is attached to the front of the star.


To finish the ornament, I used die cut words and attached on top of the circle. Such an easy ornament to recreate!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Jessi

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun tool!! The ornaments are simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and perfect to decorate with!! Would be great to use as a gift tag too!!

    ReplyDelete