Wednesday, November 9, 2016

ADORNit ArtPlay Bible Page

Hello, ADORNit friends! How is your Thursday going? One day closer to the weekend! And what a weekend to look forward to! Our first fall temperature weekend here near the Gulf of Mexico.

Today, I have a fun Bible page to share with you today. I paired up some of ADORNit stickers with one of their ArtPlay Paintables.


So I started this page with the simple paintable. I used a variety of markers to color in the image. I used washi tape to attach the ArtPlay paintable card into the Bible. I felt the page needed a little more, so I used some of ADORNit's floral stickers. The stickers include individual pieces of the flower, allowing you to build your own flower. I used a few extra pieces to fill in the empty spaces on the page.


Please stop by the ADORNit Amazon store to see their latest collections!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Jessi - ADORNit Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment