Saturday, November 5, 2016

Tickled Pink

Hello, Pink & Main friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday! Can you believe that it is November and Christmas is around the corner?!? Today, I am trying to get into the holiday spirit and work with some super adorable Pink & Main goodies!

The stamp set I am working with Oh, Deer stamp set:


I love the "Tickle Pink for Christmas" sentiment included in the stamp set. I focused my card on that one sentiment. I chose some pink prints to layer onto the card front. I used the Rounded Rectangle dies on one of the prints. The flamingo image is stamped onto cardstock and colored in with colored pencils. The image is cut out using the coordinating die. The sentiment is stamped onto another pink print. Such an easy card to re-create!


Did you see this month's Pink & Main challenge? It is all about being thankful and gratitude. You can join in the fun here!  Need some inspiration? Here is my card for the challenge:


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment