Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Sunny Studio - Mug Hugs

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! It is Jessi here. My husband surprised me with a trip to Colorado last week and I got to stick my hand in some snow! So coming back to reality and 80+ degrees, I found myself dreaming of a hot cup of chocolate back in snowy Colorado!

I decided to cave into the cravings with the adorable Sunny Studio's Mug Hugs stamp set:


I started with a solid white cardstock and stamped the mug images all over the card. To cover in some of the empty spaces, I stamped a snowflake image and the tiny heart image also included in the Mug Hugs stamp set.


I wanted the card to remain simple. However, I wanted to add some color to the card. I used the Red Zig Clean Color marker to color in the hearts. I used the Stella Wink - Clear to add the glittery sparkle to the snowflakes and the top of the heart. The sentiment phrases were stamped onto the front of each mug.


Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of supplies used to create this card.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment