Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hang in There Scene

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! We are getting our first taste of winter here in Texas. Perfect weather for the upcoming holiday!

Did you see the new Pink & Main November release? One word---ADORABLE! Sloths are so popular right now! Who saw Zootopia? Flash the Sloth was my favorite character!

For today's project, I am pairing up the Sloth stamp set with the oversized Stitched Oval dies.


I wanted to create a scene using a sloth image. I stamped the image and colored with a variety of markers. The image is cut out with the coordinating Sloth dies. I wanted the scene to look like the sloth was hanging out in a tree. I used some leaves and branches diecuts to create the background of the scene. The sloth image is attached on top of the scene. The simple sentiment is stamped towards the bottom of the card.


We would love to see you Pink & Main creations! Join the Pink & Main Facebook gallery and upload your projects!

Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment