Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Donut Birthday - Neat & Tangled

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Have you ever had donuts instead of cake for your birthday? I haven't! But I think I need to change that on my next birthday. All these pictures of donut cakes are making me want one!

Today, I am working with the Neat & Tangled's Say Yes to Donut stamp set. I paired up the stamps with the Simple Stories So Fancy 6x6 paper pad:


The donut image is stamped onto white cardstock. The image is colored in with a variety of Chameleon markers. The image is cut out using a stitched circle die. I used a couple of different prints from the paper pad to finish the card. The floral print is used to cover the front of the card. The purple print is cut with a stitched rectangle die. The sentiment is stamped onto a yellow print and attached to towards the bottom part of the purple. The circle die is attached towards the top.



The stamped image is stamped in black ink. This made the sprinkles black. I covered the black part with a white gel pen to turn the sprinkles to white.


Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of markers and supplies I used to create this card.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment