Monday, November 7, 2016

Did I Miss the Cake?

Happy Monday, friends! It is Jessi here. It is rainy here in Texas (sorry for the darker photos). How is the weather in you neck of the woods? Sorry for the Al Roker moment there, I am just really enjoying the rain! Anyway...

Today, I have a fun card to share with you. Have you seen that panda challenge that has been going around social media. It is a black and white image of a bunch of bears and you have to spot the one panda in it. Well, I was inspired to create a card from that.


I used the Wplus9's Friends for All Seasons- Fall stamp set on today's card. I used one bear image and stamped it repeatedly using the masking technique. I stamp the first bear holding the balloons and made the rest of the bears to appear behind it.

I used a variety of Chameleon markers to color in the image. I really wanted the one bear to pop off the card, so I left the rest un-colored.


You can stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of supplies used on today's card.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: