Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Inspired by Stamping - Guest Designer Pt. 1

Hello, Inspired by Stamping friends! My name is Jessica Pascarella and I am excited to be the November guest designer! I want to start off my saying 'Thank You' to Joanna for this opportunity and I look forward to working with the team this month!

I have two cards to share with you today. I created a some fall-themed cards, highlight some of my favorite Inspired by Stamping stamp sets.

First up, is a card I made using the Autumn Harvest stamp set.


I stamped the barrel and apple images with a brown ink. Once the ink dried, I used a variety of markers to color in the image. The image is cut out onto a diecut tag. A burnt orange ribbon is stapled onto the top of the tag. The tag is then attached to a variety of fall printed paper. A simple sentiment is formed using the stamps from the Autumn Harvest stamp set.

Next up is my project using the Autumn Blessings stamp set:


To start off this card, I stamped the pumpkin image repeatedly onto the cardstock. The green leave is stamped onto each pumpkin. A yellow ribbon is attached around the bottom of the pumpkin panel and attached to a brown printed paper and then attached to the card base. A fancy diecut is used for the sentiment. The sentiment is stamped in brown. To fill in some of the empty space, I stamped a branch image in two corners using a golden brown ink.

Once I again, I am excited to be with you for the next month. I will be back soon with more Inspired by Stamping creations. You can hop on over to my blog, Kissin' Krafts to see more of my creations.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Inspired by Stamping Supplies:


1 comment: