Saturday, November 26, 2016

Welcome Little One - girl

Hello, Pink & Main friends! I love making baby cards, but don't have the opportunity to make them too often. I recently found out that I will be an aunt again and am excited to hold that baby in my arms. But sadly, I have to wait a few more months!

Today's project uses an older Pink & Main set, Little Ones. In the November Release, the coordinating dies for Little Ones were included.


To create this square card, I used the new Stitched Rounded square dies. I also used the same dies to create the frame. The elephant image from Little Ones is stamped and colored on white cardstock. The image is cut out using the coordinating dies. For the sentiment, I used the fancy frame die from the Little Ones collection and stamped 'Welcome' on it. The rest of the sentiment is stamped onto the frame.


The elephant image can be used on a boy card, by replacing the pinks with blues!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment